Wow- how is March already over? It has gone so quickly and feels like its been a blur of work, blogging and rubbish weather – although saying that it’s snowing again here in Bradford – I mean snow in April? Hopefully the weather will pick up soon!
Anyway – here is some of the things I have been loving throughout the month of March.
- Make Up Revolution Flawless 3 resurrection Eyeshadow Palette (£8.00 Superdrug): I LOVE this eyeshadow palette so much. There are 32 different eyeshadow colours to use – and I must admit I have probably almost all of them at some point creating different eye looks. I wear some form of eyeshadow every day depending on how I am feeling (some days I wear a mono look at just wear one colour on my eyes whereas on other days I make more of an effort) and I find this is always my go to eye palette – and for £8.00 you can’t go wrong – and it’s even better if Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on – which they normally do.
- Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in the colour “Pink Ice” (£5.00 Boots): I have been obsessed with this nail colour now for a while, however have been painting my nails a lot more recently in an effort to feel more “Spring like” given how miserable the weather has been. Barry M make the best nail varnish at affordable prices for all and the colours are immense – they are so pigmented and last for a good few days. I love the rose gold/coppery colour of this nail varnish and it matches my phone.
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Sweet Lime Pie Lip Balm (£2.50 Superdrug): I bought this recently when I was in Superdrug as I had read so many reviews about it. It was on offer an I thought well why not. I am seriously impressed, and it looks shiny on your lips and it smells so summery!!!
- Collection Highlight, Blush and Bronze kit (£5.00 Superdrug): I have been really into finding the perfect products to give me that healthy glow feel. Obviously having oily skin it’s hard to get the healthy look as some of the illuminating foundations etc. make my skin appear even oilier or the make up looks like its “falling” off my face much quicker than normal. After doing a LOT of research – I decided I wanted a blusher that illuminates my skin to give me the healthy glow as well as give my face some shape and highlight. I have tried other brands – but this one I have really enjoyed using. I love the colour of the blusher; the bronzer isn’t too dark, and the highlighter looks nice and natural. And, yet again for £5.00 you cannot go wrong – affordable make up for all.
- Tea Tree and Peppermint Deep Moisturising Foot pack (£1.00 B&M): Sheet masks, hand masks and feet masks seem to be the all the rage at the moment. I have to be careful what I use on my face given I break out easily, so the sheet masks aren’t really my cup of tea as most of them appear to add more moisture to my face – however I saw these in the shop and thought I would give them a whirl. I have now used 3 and am about to use my fourth. My feet always feel dry and seem to crack – but this foot pack is amazing. You put one on each foot like a sock and leave them on for 15-20 minutes and then take them off and rub the excess moisture into the feet. They are brilliant, and my feet now feel much nicer and softer. I am now on the hunt for some other types of feet masks, so I can start to compare.
- Avene Eau Thermale TriAcneal expert face moisturiser (£23.00 Boots): As someone who suffers from breakouts – I do have some scarring on my face. I have been searching and searching for something that I can use to try and reduce the scarring but also prevent further breakouts. I currently use the Avene Eau Thermale skincare range and came across this on a recent visit to Boots. It is quite pricey – but after a couple of weeks of using this I can already see a difference in the scarring and in the breakouts, which have reduced significantly. Definitely worth the money – and hopefully will last a while as I only use this at night before going to bed.
- John Freida Frizz Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum (£6.00 Superdrug): This has been a godsend over the past month as my hair has been really fly-away. I love how you just need one pump and it goes really far but doesn’t make your hair look greasy. I have always loved John Freida products and I would highly recommend this product.
- Gucci Premiere EDT (£49.00 The perfume Shop): My hubby bought this for me for my birthday and I love it so much. Its feels luxurious when I wear it and smells fantastic – top notes of Orange Blossom and Bergamot (appears to be what I always go for) as well base notes of musk. It’s a bit pricey – but all perfumes seem to be pricey these days compared to when I was younger.
- Sophie Kinsella My Not So Perfect Life (£4.99, My Google Store): I downloaded this on my tablet and read it in two days -I could not put it down. The story was very real, and I found myself laughing out loud in lots of places. I love Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic series) and this was so easy to read.
So, there we go – the things I have been loving in March. I would love to hear what you have been loving in March and if there is anything you could recommend me to try.
Until next time
Katie x x x